What is STEM?
STEM = Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
This is a major educational initiative in Ohio and around the US. This LibGuide identifies some key organizations and programs that promote STEM education and provide resources for educators and policy makers.
Ohio State Government Reports related to STEM
Reports, grant proposals and other documents related to STEM in Ohio.
Dayton area STEM resources
Congressional testimony about STEM Education
- A SYSTEMS APPROACH TO IMPROVING K–12 STEM EDUCATION
- Encouraging the participation of female students in STEM fields [electronic resource] : hearing befo
- INCREASING THE REPRESENTATION OF MINORITIES IN STEM
- Strengthening Undergraduate and Graduate STEM Education
- Testimony of E. Gordon Gee, President
- Testimony of the STEM Education Coalition
Find these book at the Sinclair Community College Library (Dayton Campus) or via OHIOLINK
Ask Us a Question
If you would like to contact a person directly for research assistance, please contact us at :
Phone - (937) - 512 - 3004
Email - email@example.com
if the library is closed you can use the service below:
For questions about book loans, renewing materials, Reserves and overdue fines, call the Library Service Desk:
(937) 512-3007 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org