How to use this Guide
This guide contains resources in your subject area and is designed to help you look up general information, get started on research, or to see what is available from the library. It is not a static guide and will be updated and changed, so check back often.
Each tab above is created around a type of library resource:
- Articles - Find journal, magazine, and newspaper articles. Use the databases to search for articles, or see what what the library has in print.
- Books - Find books and eBooks in the Sinclair Catalog, OhioLINK Catalog, or in the WorldCat Catalog. See what new books are in the library.
- Videos & Media - Find CDs and DVDs to check out. Look for images and streaming videos to use in presentations or to supplement your classwork.
- Webpages - Select from relevant Webpages from reliable sources.
- Class Guides - Select from library resource guides designed for a particular class.
Top 3 Resources for Business Students
Reference materials generally include dictionaries & encyclopedias among other informative items. Use these for looking up terms, concepts, people, and other basic or background information.
Do you need help?
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am-9:30 pm
Friday: 7:30 am-5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Live Chat Help:
Academic Know it Now